It turns out that Ann Thumbi is allegedly got pregnant via one stand with the late Kibra MP Hon Ken Okoth had requested Ken to lobby for her nomination in order to take care of son, she promised keep off since MCA salary was more than enough to take care of the small bills of master Okoth. Ann Thumbi is a known political socialite oscillating from Mike Sonko to DP Ruto and in between there is a galaxy of Jubilee minions like Moses Kuria, Itumbi et al…
On June 6th, when Hon Okoth made a return to Kenya after a long and worrisome medical Sabbatical Mama Jayden, who was supposed to be baby sitting a four year old, and perhaps nursing Ken back to health, was seen following DP Ruto to a rally like a dog on heat.
As the ODM Party was offering prayers and the MP was making an enormous effort to attend to his constituents, Mama Jayden was not worried about her son’s future then and was not making meaningless threats about taking Ken’s equally unwell mother to court.
1. Today, after Hon Okoth has left us, she can shamelessly make law-shit (sorry lawsuit) threats purely because she wants a share of what is left of Ken’s estate. She has no sympathy for Ken who left viable but expensive treatment in the US and was nearly auctioned seeking treatment for his terminal disease! Don’t these mountaineers have some humanity in them?
2. You are a parent and you were nominated for giving birth. Why can’t you for once take responsibility as the man asked when he was ailing on his sick bed in France?
3. Must you torment a man even in death? Or you want his mother to follow him the grave as you campaign for Ruto?
4. Does it feel sexually orgasmic to grab the little that was left supposedly to educate a child you can very well look after?
5. you just need to take it to Ruto’s tanga tanga harambee? Or to sell to Sonko for political rhetoric? The fact you had a child with Ken is no reason to send his mother to an early grave, or subject mourning ODM supporters to needless one-night-stand drama.
The post 5 Questions that Ann Thumbi could not answer over her relationship with Ken Okoth appeared first on Kenya Today.